At The Mora Law Firm P.L.L.C., La Abogada de la Comunidad Mayra Mora has dedicated her career to helping the Hispanic community in the greater Houston area, including both immigrants and U.S. citizens. Whether you need help bringing in a family member or are seeking asylum in the U.S., she can represent you. Her firm has successfully helped countless individuals in navigating the complex U.S. immigration system and she takes pride in the many individuals who have achieved their immigration goals under her care.
As a Houston immigration attorney, Attorney Mora has an exceptional understanding of the law and works with a fierce dedication to doing everything possible to advise, guide, and represent clients towards an optimal result.
"Very impressed; she really knows the law and fights a hard fight."- Christine D.
"She provided insightful and helpful guidance on immigration issues."- Hector G.
"She helped tremendously with my case. She was very responsive, polite, and knowledgeable. Great person to have on your team."- Jimmy S.
"Her staff is wonderful; always on top of everything!!!"- Gail R.
Immigration issues can be difficult and stressful. You must follow strict rules and meet deadlines. Mistakes in your paperwork, lack of proper documentation, and more can lead to delays and denials of your case. Working with a legal professional such as Attorney Mora means that you will have the benefit of her knowledge and experience in avoiding these errors and pitfalls.
Attorney Mora cares deeply about her clients and their individual immigration problems. She knows how frightening and uncertain it can be when facing any immigration matter. She and her team have first-hand knowledge of what it takes to work through these issues towards your immigration goal.
Why Should I Hire an Immigration Attorney?
The Mora Law Firm P.L.L.C. handles all immigration issues, such as the following:
- Bond Hearings / Casos de Fianza para Detenidos
- Removal Proceedings / Procedimientos de Deportacion
- Cancellation of Removal / Cancelacion de Deportacion
- Legal Permanent Resident(Green Card) / Residencia Permanente
- Consular Process with or without a waiver / Proceso Consular con Perdon o sin perdon
- Executive Action / Accion Ejecutiva
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals / Accion Deferida para Jovenes (DACA)
- Voluntary Departure / Salida Voluntaria
- Asylum & Withholding of Removal / Asilo
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status / Estatus Especial Para Jovenes Inmigrantes
- U Visa (Victims of Crime) / Visa U (Victimas de Delitos)
- VAWA / Violencia Domestica
- Temporary Protective Status (TPS) / Estatus de Proteccion
- Becoming a US Citizen / Hacer se Ciudadano
Whether your case involves deportation defense, a family-based green card, a work visa, a student visa, asylum, or U.S. citizenship, the journey towards achieving your goal can be challenging. Put a legal professional on the matter who has assisted so many others who have come before you. Attorney Mora’s work combines compassion for her clients with competence and dedication in her legal work. She will be with you every step of the way throughout your legal journey.
We are dedicated to fighting for you with excellence, and we won't back down from a challenge.
HonestYou can trust that we will be transparent with you, and we'll communicate clearly every step of the way.
CompassionateWe strive to provide ethical, personalized service for every client; you're never just a number to us.
We navigate your case with passion and skill, and our results show it.